Saturday, December 4, 2010

Does anyone mind if I practice my cannonballs?

Well, I said a few weeks ago I would do better about posting. Turns out I did worse. I would like to have a solid excuse like I was inventing a pillow that was always cool or a dog that stays a puppy (body wise not mind wise). Instead I have been watching a lot of Christmas movies and eating pizza. (Side note: If you haven’t watched the Home Alones back to back already then you need to get your life together. I’ll wait… )

Ok, are you back? Those Wet/Sticky Bandits never knew what hit them.

Another reason I have posted is because I wanted to wait until I got my fancy professional shave. However, I found out that they only shave on Saturdays and Sundays. It is kind of a weird business model to be a shaving store and only shave two days a week but whatever. Shout outs to TJ and Ellen Hurt for the gift card. Make sure to write it off on your taxes.



(Fellow facial hair lovers)

For those of you that are still confused why I grow a mustache in November…

I do it to raise money/awareness for an organization call Movember. The proceeds go to things like prostate and ball cancer. I am not sure what a prostate does because I think finding out would age me significantly. I can tell you that cancer in it is bad news and everyone hates bad news.

(Noteworthy, but not the reason for Movember.)


To donate to my Movember page go to the link below, you can donate year round:

http://us.movember.com/mospace/492653/

My bosses have made a post-November rule that I can’t grow a mustache next year if I don’t raise $200 this year. I pointed out that I can’t wait to receive their donations and then another rule was put in place that their donations didn’t count towards my $200 goal. Seems fair, right? I like having facial hair no matter how ridiculous I look so I need some buck here people. Remember it is a tax write off.

Shout Outs:

Thanks to Hayley and Chancey Williamson for their donation.

Thanks to Mark and Lucy Doggett for their donation.


(Double mustache in this picture.)

(Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...(that is a continuation joke from last year))



(Coco made the blog twice this year.)

(Luigi?)






This is my last two weeks growth:



(Someone was just going to throw this tree out. It looks nice in my office.)







(I get sad when it gets dark so early.)

(Tiger uppercut)

Like I said up top, TJ and Ellen bought me a shave. It was like a guy's version of going to the nail salon.
(I have never been so comfortable with another man massaging my mustache.)





Oh and the barber is still a back up dancer for Vanilla Ice. This is the Vanilla Ice sign. Until next year....Word to your mothers.





3 comments:

  1. You better hide your husband too, because....

    Your just jealous of my stache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the girl with the stache made me feel significantly less uncomfortable than Beef's did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon's reflection in the sad pic is wonderful

    ReplyDelete