Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dear Josh

About 7 months ago I asked my brother Josh to send me a picture of Penny punching Shaq. Since he hates his baby brother and doesn't read his blog (by that logic everyone hates me because no one reads my blog but Buster) I decided to just go ahead and post the picture myself. You know, cause it has Penny. And I love Penny.




To Josh's credit, I also asked him to burn me a CD of songs he loves but he thinks I would hate. He has somewhere around 8000 songs on his ipod so I thought it was a good challenge. Well, he officially got my goose because the CD he gave me has 180 songs (12 hours of music). I didn't even know that was possible to put that many songs on 1 CD but I have some work ahead of me. I have decided to create a spreadsheet and document my like or dislike towards each song. I should be done sometime around Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. You would like a picture of some guy punching another guy in the nether regions.

    See someone is paying attention.

    ReplyDelete